- Are your hiring needs unique and/or hard to fill?
- Can your company benefit from "customized candidate search" for a price that makes sense to your organization?
- Are you ready to secure your "next hire" on-time, and under budget?
Do you need help filling a position?
Talent Acquisition Solutions for EMPLOYERSComplete Recruiting Package:JACES (Job Analysis and Candidate Evaluation System).
- Perform on demand Job analysis, job evaluation, and job description.
- Recruiting of new candidates based on the job analysis previously performed on demand.
- "Head-hunting" service for unique and/or hard-to-fill hiring needs.
- Candidate Placement (job-offer, negotiation, and closing).
AGREEMENT FOR SEARCH, RECRUITMENT, AND PLACEMENT SERVICES
1. This Recruitment Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions upon which (the “CLIENT”), being a Company duly registered under the laws of [COMPANY STATE OF INCORP] with registered number [COMPANY REGISTERED NUMBER] and having its registered address at [COMPANY REGISTERED ADDRESS], engages HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM (the “Recruiter”), being a Company duly registered under the laws of CALIFORNIA with registered number 181168 and having its registered address in ESCONDIDO, CA 92025 as a recruiter for the Company (together, the “Parties”).
2. Direct Placement Terms. HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM will recruit and refer qualified personnel as available and as needed for direct hire by the CLIENT under the following terms and conditions:
2.1. As consideration for the service provided, HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM will be due a placement fee in the amount equal to 10 % of the placed employee’s first year's base salary, including sign-on bonus, for each placement. CLIENT will be invoiced upon the employee's first day of employment. Invoices are due and payable to HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM within thirty (30) days of the employee’s first day of employment.
2.2. REFUND: In the event the candidate’s employment lasts less than 90 calendar days, and if CLIENT notifies HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM in writing of the termination within 7 days thereafter, HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM shall refund the fee to CLIENT.
This provision shall not apply if the candidate is laid off for lack of work, or resigns because CLIENT has significantly modified the candidate’s job duties or assigned him or her to another position.
REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: In the event the employment of a candidate referred to CLIENT under this agreement lasts less than ____ calendar days, and provided that all fees and expenses relating to such referral have been paid, RECRUITING FIRM will attempt to refer a replacement candidate for the same position at no additional charge to CLIENT. RECRUITING FIRM’S obligation under this agreement is limited to attempting to find a replacement candidate. No refund will be made if CLIENT hires a replacement from any source, or if CLIENT is no longer actively seeking to fill the position.
PRO RATA REFUND: In the event the candidate’s employment lasts less than ____ calendar days, and if CLIENT notifies RECRUITING FIRM in writing of the termination within ____ days thereafter, RECRUITING FIRM shall be entitled to ____ % of its fee for each day upon which candidate was employed by CLIENT, and RECRUITING FIRM shall refund the balance of the fee to CLIENT.
CREDIT: In the event the candidate’s employment lasts less than ____ calendar days, and if CLIENT notifies RECRUITING FIRM in writing of the termination within ____ days thereafter, RECRUITING FIRM shall credit ____ % of its fee to each of the next ____ placements it makes with CLIENT.
3. Other Terms.
3.1. CLIENT agrees that if a candidate submitted to CLIENT by HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM is hired either directly or indirectly within three hundred sixty-five (365) days from the last discussion concerning such candidate it would be a result of HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM ’s efforts on behalf of CLIENT and CLIENT agrees to pay to HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM the amount identified above in Section 1.1 of this Agreement.
3.2. Both HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM and CLIENT agree not to pursue employees. Should either party terminate this agreement, both parties agree not to pursue those employees or CLIENTs for a term of 6 months following the date of the last invoice with CLIENT.
3.3. The parties affirm and agree that they are equal employment opportunity employers and are in full compliance with any and all applicable anti-discrimination laws, rules, and regulations. The parties agree not to harass, discriminate against, or retaliate against any employee of the other because of race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, marital status, or other category protected by law; nor shall any party cause or request the other party to engage in such discrimination, harassment, or retaliation. In the event of any complaint of unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, the parties agree to cooperate in the prompt investigation and resolution of such complaint, and shall indemnify each other with respect to any violation.
3.4. Neither this Agreement nor the services to be provided hereunder shall be construed to create any relationship of employment, agency, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
3.5. This Agreement may not be amended, except by writing or an additional Addendum executed between HEAD-HUNTRESS.COM and the CLIENT.
3.6. This Agreement, and accompanying Addendums, sets forth the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all other oral or written agreements between the parties.
3.7. This Agreement and services rendered with regard to the Agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into and performed in the State of CALIFORNIA, and all questions concerning the validity, interpretation, or performance of any of its terms or provisions, or any rights, or obligations of the parties hereto, shall be governed by and resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA.
CLIENT RECRUITING FIRM
By: __________________________________ By: ____________________________________
Print name and title of client representative Print name and title of recruiting firm representative
Print name of client company Print name of recruiting firm
Sign and print date Sign and print date